Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] ckramer7070@gmail.com is offline

Default Need simple code to skip blank rows

On Jan 26, 10:53 pm, "Alan" wrote:
Hello,

I believe that:

Range("E6").FormulaR1C1 =
"=IF(ISBLANK(VLOOKUP(E5,JobSheet,2,FALSE)),"",(VLO OKUP(E5,JobSheet,2,FALSE)))))"

will work for you.

Thanks for the help Allen, I continue to receive the "Application-
defined or object-defined error." RT 1004. It has something to do with
the IF statement. I can set the cells value to the formula without the
"=" sign and it will take, I can also use the formula without the
ISBLANK statement. It has something to do with the two "" in the
middle of the string.

Please let me know if you have any more ideas

Thanks

Chad