Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default macro column lookup enter data in another column same row

Mike,
Something like this ?

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Dim Cell As Range

For Each Cell In Range(Range("a13"), Range("a13").End(xlDown))
Cell.Offset(0, 6).Value = MakeNewPassword(Cell.Value)
Next

End Sub

Private Function MakeNewPassword(CompanyName As String) As String
'However you generate the PW
MakeNewPassword = StrReverse(CompanyName)
End Function

NickHK

"mikeolson" wrote in message
I have a company client list in column A rows 13:62. Column F is where I

put
their new password, Column H is the contact name, column I is their e-mail
address. I have a macro that looks at the name in A13, calculates a

unique
password and places it in F13. I want the macro to move on to A14 and put
their password in F14 and so on until it sees an empty cell in column A.