Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Len B Len B is offline

Default How did he do this?

In searching through the posts in this group for a solution to my problem,
I discovered the forms toolbar and I suspect that part of my solution may
involve that. Can anyone point me to a resource to find more about it.

The real question:
I have to invent a workbook to interface with an
existing workbook and enter data into it so I tried to
understand what the author has done. The sheet in
question has the first 2 columns (ignoring header rows)
populated with invisible combo boxes. They remain
invisible until selected when the down arrow appears
and becomes active. Clicking DnArrow shows data.

As I am going to stuff data in these cells from the
new workbook, I need to make sure its on the list.
In trying to look at combo properties I can't.

Here is what I did:
I made the control toolbox visible, went to design
mode, selected a combo and asked for properties.
I get the properties of the sheet.

What is going on?