Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Change to Current Cell

Before I run the macro, the cursor is in the correct empty cell

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Use Tom's suggestion. However, what happens the next time you update and
the active cell is in another location? You may want to delete
rows/columns???

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Michael Koerner" wrote in message
I can do that.

Sub UpdateList()

With
ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:="TEXT;C:\s cratch\CD000.txt", _
Destination:=Range("B689"))
.Name = "CD000_34"
.FieldNames = True
.RowNumbers = False
.FillAdjacentFormulas = False
.PreserveFormatting = True
.RefreshOnFileOpen = False
.RefreshStyle = xlInsertDeleteCells
.SavePassword = False
.SaveData = True
.AdjustColumnWidth = True
.RefreshPeriod = 0
.TextFilePromptOnRefresh = False
.TextFilePlatform = 437
.TextFileStartRow = 1
.TextFileParseType = xlDelimited
.TextFileTextQualifier = xlTextQualifierDoubleQuote
.TextFileConsecutiveDelimiter = False
.TextFileTabDelimiter = True
.TextFileSemicolonDelimiter = False
.TextFileCommaDelimiter = False
.TextFileSpaceDelimiter = False
.TextFileOtherDelimiter = "~"
.TextFileColumnDataTypes = Array(1, 1, 1)
.TextFileTrailingMinusNumbers = True
.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
End With

Regards
Michael Koerner

"Don Guillett" wrote in message

I suggest posting all of your code for comments.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Michael Koerner" wrote in message
I have recorded a macro using the record Macro feature in Excel I would
like to know how I can change the following code to reflect the current
cell which the cursor is in.

Destination:=Range("B689"))

--

Regards