David Billigmeier

Use conditional formatting: Format-Conditional Formatting.

Choose "formula is" and enter this formula for condition 1:

=if(A1B1,TRUE,FALSE)

Then, for the formatting make the font green and do whatever else you wish
to occur if column A is greater than B.

Likewise make this formula for condition 2:

=if(B1A1,TRUE,FALSE)

and make this formatting Red color.

David Billigmeier

"Mir Khan" wrote:

Can anyone help me with colors using IF statement.
Column A and Column B has numbers and Column C is a logical field to display
thumps up or thumps down with colr green or red.
I have Thumps Up symbol and Thumps Down Symbol from wingdings font. If
number in Column A is greater it should turn the thumps up sign green in color
and if number in Column A is smaller the color of ThumpsDown symbol should
change to red (defualt color is black and default thumps direction is up)