Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean[_8_] Dean[_8_] is offline

Default protect all sheets macro crashes when sheet is hidden

I attempted to edit a macro from you folks to protect all sheets, because I
noticed that, if I hid some sheets, then the macro crashed. I added two
rows, the if statement and the rem statement. This is still crashing with a
worksheet hidden. I guess it may be that it can't select a sheet if it is
hidden, so that my if statement is too late, or else my syntax is wrong!
Kindly help.

Thanks!
Dean

Sub ProtectAllWorksheets()
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In Worksheets
If ActiveSheet.Hidden = True Then GoTo L1

wks.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True _
, AllowFormattingCells:=True, AllowFormattingColumns:=True, _
AllowFormattingRows:=True

L1: Rem
Next wks
End Sub