Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default Barcode Data - Look up data

Wanting to use data in one cell of sheet 1 and finding same data in
sheet 2, then copying the data of that row into the first sheet.

On Jan 27, 11:31 am, kassie (Change xxx to
hotmail) wrote:
And your problem is?
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"Tom" wrote:
Scanning barcode data into a cell, say A1, and need to reference this
data to another sheet that has this same data which was imported from
buisness software that has relevent data in the row which I want
transfered to the first sheet into cells A2, A3 ect..

Example: I scan the Job # into Cell A1. For cells A2, A3 etc, I need
to look up data in another sheet referencing the data in Cell A1 (same
Job #) such as PO , Customer, Date... then this data would end up in
A2, A3, etc.

Thanks,
Tom- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -