Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Davy Davy is offline

Default How to Change Source Data after copy sheets from another workbook?

I have two wookbooks, I call them workbook_A and workbook_B. workBook_B has a
chart in sheet1 and its source data is from sheet2. When I copy the two
sheets from workBook_B into workBook_A:

workBook_B.Worksheets.Copy(MissingValue, workBook_A.Sheets.get_Item(2));

After Copy, the Source data of chart in workBook_A still link to the
outside original workbook: workBook_B. Any friend can tell me how I can keep
the source data inside a workbook after copying? cheers.