Big Jones

Eureka! I'm glad someone understands what I'm doing, even if I don't.
Many thanx

"John Michl" wrote:

This logic doesn't make sense to me so I'm not quite sure what you are
trying to accomplish. The AND function is structured differently. It
should be AND(first criteria, second criteria). This would return a
TRUE if both criteria are TRUE.

Using AND you could check if both criteria are true but it is not clear
from your logic what the resulting value should be (A10 or C5). For
example,
IF(AND(A2=A3,D2=D3),A10,C5) . In this example, if both are true it
would return the value of A10. If one of them is false then it would
return the value of C5.

Does that help?

- John