Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman[_4_] Phil Hageman[_4_] is offline

Default Gantt Code Needed

Does anyone know of a floating bar Gantt program I can add to Personal.xls,
used to track start, stop, percent complete? Something like the stacked bar
charts on the web. Don't need cost. Would be nice if it looks pretty. Or,
does Excel have this feature imbedded somewhere? My secruity rules prohibit
addins and uploading independent software, thus the need to use the VB
editor. The feature needs to be available to everyday Excel users.
--
Phil