Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Need simple code to skip blank rows

lastRow = cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup).Row

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

I have a worksheet that has blocks of part/order numbers that have to
be sorted by date and segmented with a blank row between each block. I
know it's not the best practice to have blank rows in between data but
thats what management wants. So I need help with code to search through
this worksheet, ignore 1 blank row between each segment, and find the
end of the data on the sheet. At that point I will insert another blank
row then insert data from a Sales Order which I have already coded.

I appreciate any help,

Thank you,

Chad