Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
justme justme is offline

Default One more try...no solution now for a month

Ok, now I'm mad. I had unmerged the cells, saved the file, tried my macro on
it again, and it worked. ... but then I tried it again, and it didn't work.
Now I've figured something else out:

This macro is a loop. Each week I use it to copy info from 6 workbooks.
This one problem worksheet, since I unmerged all the cells in it, will work
if it is the FIRST workbook I copy, but not if I have already copied any of
the other worksheets. So, that is a strange problem. Do you have any ideas?
I'd still like to know exactly what I am unmerging.

Thanks!