Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Marlene.Sawhney@gmail.com is offline

Default !!Macro to attach pdf and reference excel!!

Hi Boys and Girls,

I need a bit of help with some macros. I am trying to create a macro
that would automatically attach an pdf file to an email. Easy right?
Well, the thing is that based on the receipient the file that is
attached will change.

So, when I attach the file it needs to reference a paticular cell and
the path will indicate which file it should attach.

If .attachments.add isn't he right approach, what would be?

I have outlook 2000 and have the following macro already....any help
would be awesome...THANK YOU!

With olMyEmail
.To = ActiveCell.Text
.CC = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Text