Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
spences10 spences10 is offline

Default Eextracting sections of Text from MS Word using VBA code?

Hello Friends,

Please can anyone help with regard to extracting sections of Text from
MS Word using VBA code?
I have a [quite hefty] word document which I need to be able to pull
multiple Level Headings and Body Text - to go into an Excel text box.
The document uses the Table of Contents [TOC] Wizard which will be
updated on a regular basis so as policy changes so will the document. I
guess what I'm asking is can VBA recognise the TOC on the document,
put it in the memory, and then populate an Excel text box?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.