Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arnaud Arnaud is offline

Default digital signature useless from com

My team work on a big application from which one you may launch excel with an
addin to be load.
When excel is launched from our application no warning message is displayed
about enable or disable macro. the macro is executed.

when we launch excel from command prompt with the same addin in parameter
then we have a warning box who ask us if you want excel to prevent code to be
run. or add our digital signature to excel like something to be trust.

Then I would know if there is a well known bug about launching excel from an
application with COM call

thank you

Arnaud