Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Only print rows that contain data

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = _
"$A$1:$F$" & cells(rows.count,"B").End(xlup).row

Tom Ogilvy

"SITCFanTN" wrote:

I have this code to print rows 1 - 35 however I would just like to print the
rows that have data in col B because often I'm printing an empty page by
printing all 35 rows. I would like the print area to print col A - F but
only when there is text in Col B of that row, how would I code that. I
appreciate your help and so do the trees :-)

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$F$35"