Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nader Nader is offline

Default Sort more than 3 columns + choose ascending or descending

Hello,

I have a small problem ... I would like to sort more than 3 columns
(actually as much as I want) in excel using vba programming. In the same, I
would need to be able to choose if a column should be sorted ascending or
descending.

I already found a solution on the internet for sorting more than 3 columns :
it's to concatenate all the columns I want to sort and then sort that
columns but in that case I cannot choose to sort each column ascending or
descending....

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nader