Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default Running a Macro at every Solver Iteration

Hi. It works fine in Excel 2003.
However, the documentation is a bit flakey.
If you post your code, we may be able to help.

--
HTH :)
Dana DeLouis

"sk" wrote in message
ups.com...

I am trying to run a macro at every solver iteration through showref.
However, the solver goes through only the first iteration and does not
optimize the target cell updated by the macro called through showref.

I found an old thread from a couple of years ago on the same issue.
Just wondering if folks were able to resolve this.

Thanks