Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default need worksheet tab magic

How is the most recent worksheet identified??
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200702

"Bettergains" wrote:

Hello:
I need a solution: i run an Access process that imports data from xls
worksheets. The Access macro/module looks for specific worksheet tab names.
When all is done, my process then goes out to the worksheet and renames these
tabs. The process runs multi times weekly.

Someone else owns the process that puts the data into the worksheets and I
can't control how many times they shoot off their process. I need to pull the
most recent of two separate tabs/reports. Each of these reports is used in a
separate Access process. Ideally I would like to find code to a) "find the
most recent worksheet"; b) "with a tab name that contains "Rptx". I have the
b part. Does anyone have the "a" part?