Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TomorrowsMan TomorrowsMan is offline

Default Concatenate values based on array

I have a table with column ranges for Job survey codes, job titles, and
annual salaries. One of my formulas returns an average annual salary
for the specific job codes; using ranges, my array formula is:

{=AVERAGE(IF(SurveyCode=A2,Fiscal06))}

However, more than one title can map to a job code. If I have the
above in cell B2, is there a way to concatenate the job titles
associated with the job code that is being averaged?

For example, let's say I have two jobs, Truck Driver I and Truck Driver
II, with respective salaries of $40,000.00 and $50,000.00. My formula
above returns to cell B2 "$45,000.00," and I would like to return in C2
"Truck Driver I; Truck Driver II."

Thanks!