Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicolas Cachanosky Nicolas Cachanosky is offline

Default Mirror Cells

Hi,

I think this might be quit simple, but I can't resolve it anyway.

I have an excel spreadsheet with two cells, for example cell "Value" and
cell "Value.Mirror".

I need that when a change is done in any of these cells, the other does it
also.
For exmaple, if I change cell "Value" cell "Value.Mirror" should be equal to
the new value in cell "Value". Also, the other way around, a change in
"Value.Mirror" should be reflected in cell "Value".

I've tried using VBA, but had no luck.

Any advise will be of great help.

Kind Rgds!!!!

Excel 2003/SP1

pd: Just in case is important, both cells are located in different Sheets.
--
Nicolas Cachanosky