Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan Thorman Dan Thorman is offline

Default Excel Macro to Auto-Populate a Word Template

I am using Excel to pull data together from multiple sources, and am trying
to set it up as, essentially, a dashboard for a user. I have it set so that
the user hits a button and all the data that they need is automatically
pulled in to the workbook. However, I have a MS Word form that I would like
the data to be pushed to, and I cannot figure out how to write the macro to
automatically populate that particular form. I would normally just write the
macro so that it created the document from scratch every time, but there is a
LOT of static data in the form, and it changes often.

I am using Excel 2003

Can anyone provide an example of the code for how to do this? I am very new
to VBA programming (and not a programmer by trade), so an example should
allow me to figure out how to make it work in this particular instance.

Thanks in advance for all your help!