Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Grayson Paul Grayson is offline

Default Pivot Data

Hi,

I have multiple pivots on an excel spreadsheet reading data from an external
data source. All the pivots are feeding from the same data source but
showing different information. When I need to change the data source I need
to go through all the menu systems to get to the external data source
information. i.e. Data, Pivot Table and Pivot Chart Report etc etc. I have
tried recording a macro to do this but it does not seem to work.

Is there not some VBA code I can use so it can take me straight into the
Pivot Table and Pivot Chart wizard without going through the menu systems??
Please help!!

Thanks

Paul