Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] pierrerama@keromail.com is offline

Default OLE Commands to Duplicate a Sheet

Thanks to answer me.

But, this command do not work in my software. I use an externel
software ( WINDEV) which use OLE to control EXCEL.

Do you know another command to do the same things?

A command without space?

All command OLE in my software contains no space, and are like this:

MySheetXLSRange("A1:"+AEZ+"1")Select()

MySheetXLSSelectionCopy()

MySheetXLSRange("AE52")Select()

MySheetXLSActiveSheetPaste()

Pierre

On 25 jan, 14:44, CoRrRan wrote:
ActiveSheet.Copy After:=ActiveSheet

Change both "ActiveSheet"s to whatever you need.

HTH, CoRrRan

wrote in news:1169731477.999176.216060
@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

Hi, I would like to know how duplicate a Sheet in excel.

I know only how create a new sheet : xExcelSheetsAdd()

I tried to copy the sheet, create a new sheet, and paste, but it
doesn't work, because Excel display a prompt.
Excel ask if I want to save my copy in clipboard , because the copy is
too important.

Could anyone help me with the correct OLE commands to duplicate a
sheet? An
example program would be great if anyone has one.

Many thanks,

Pierre