Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ColinSHCD ColinSHCD is offline

Default Expanding Viewable List in Drop Down Menu's

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how I could expand the viewable items
shown in a drop down menu... I have a drop down menu with a large amount of
items and would like to show a larger porion of the list to choose from when
the drop down menu button is clicked (currently is shows a small number of
the items and in turn takes a long time to scroll through for a user to pick
/ find the item from the list he/she desires.
Thank You for your help.
Colin