Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Userform results as Autofilter Criteria

Either way, you're in trouble <bg.

Bob Phillips wrote:

That man obviously thinks like I do ... or do I think like him?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Male, Female, Unknown/Unspecified????????

Jim Thomlinson wrote:

I'm curious Bob... For options you assigned M, F and U to be your filter
criteria... Somehow that just does not seem random. What do M, F and U
stand
for???
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Dim sOption As String
Dim sCombo As String
With Me
Select Case True
Case .OptionButton1.Value: sOption = "M"
Case .OptionButton2.Value: sOption = "F"
Case .OptionButton3.Value: sOption = "U"
End Select
sCombo = .ComboBox1.Value
End With

With Worksheets("Sheet1")
.Range("A:C").AutoFilter
.Range("A:C").AutoFilter field:=2, Criteria1:=sOption
.Range("A:C").AutoFilter field:=3, Criteria1:=sCombo
End With

--
---
HTH

Bob

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All..........
First attempt at Userform use. I need help with code to enter the
active
button of a 3-button RadioButton array as Criteria1 of an Autofilter,
and
the
contents of a ComboBox as the second criteria if someone please.

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

--