Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba.general
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Upgraded XP 2003: should I hold my breath?

Depending on your version of windows, maybe you can just rightclick on the
windows taskbar and create a new toolbar.

I use winxp and I've cut the cord on the Office short cut bar <bg.

Ed wrote:

So I come into work this morning and the Sys Admin tech is running update
scripts on my machine! One of the biggest changes is upgrading from Office
XP to Office 2003 (SP2). I use lots of macros in Word and Excel. Should I
hold my breath every time I launch one waiting for something to break?

Ed

--

Dave Peterson