Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba.general
Ed Ed is offline

Default Upgraded XP 2003: should I hold my breath?

Everything seems okay so far in Word - macros and toolbars are there. I
miss the old Help screen, though - the new one just gives me a window to
read and not the Index and Ask a Question options.

Excel's a different story - no toolbars! Got to find my XLB and hope I have
sufficient privileges to install it!

And my Office Shortcut Bar isn't coming up! grrr!!

Ed

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Provided the upgrade did not manage to lose your configuration files -
particularly normal.dot - then you should find 2003 more stable than XP.

--
<< << << << << << <<<
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Ed wrote:
So I come into work this morning and the Sys Admin tech is running
update scripts on my machine! One of the biggest changes is
upgrading from Office XP to Office 2003 (SP2). I use lots of macros
in Word and Excel. Should I hold my breath every time I launch one
waiting for something to break?
Ed