Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Change cell value based on other cell value

Your code works fine on my sheet. What is the cell format for the cells in
your code?

Mike F
"cypher" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to change the value of a cell in say column "B"
based
on the value in a cell in column "A" when the value in column "A" is
alphanumeric? I am already able to make this code work when the value in
column "A" is numeric only, but the code does not have any affect when the
value in "A" is alphanumeric.

Here is the code I am using:

Sub test()
For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row

If Cells(i, "a").Value = "dfg260" Then

Cells(i, "d").Value = "48"

End If
Next i