Paul (ESI)

What he means is that he wants to take a normal picture, paste it into
Excell, and then make it become transparent so that the text can be seen
through it. Maybe it would be possible to use a different image program to
make it look transparent, but then is there a way to get the image to show
behind the text? In other words, if the image where Slimer, the words would
go through Slimer, and you'd see them in Slimer. You know, the image
shouldn't cover the text.

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy

~~~~~~
| |
|c--OD
| _)
| |
|-. |
/ `-# /A
/ /_|..`#.J/
||LJ `m''
ptaylor

"Dodo" wrote:

BizMark wrote in
:

(The above suggestion will only paste an OPAQUE picture onto the sheet
- you can't replicate the Word 'Send Behind Text' feature - and I know,
it annoys me too, especially as the Format -- Sheet -- Background
doesn't quite do the same thing).

Errr . . .

What kind of picture are you talking about?

"washed-out, semi-transparent"?

Have you got a sample somewhere?

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)