Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeremy Jeremy is offline

Default Automatically keeping cells together when printed.

Is there an option (or a simple programmatic way) to give a group of
cells an attribute that will force them to stay on the same page when
printed?

I have a sheet that essentially works as two print areas, side by side.
The first part is a data entry area, and because of the way the entry
works, I have that one all set. The second part, however, is generated
by a script that reads the data entry fields, passes the values to some
objects, and generates a report. The report varies in size and shape,
but if possible, I would like to make it so that certain parts of it
are not allowed to break across pages. The script already formats the
cells, so if there was a formatting attribute I could set, that would
be ideal. I can't find one, though. Does anyone have any other ideas?