Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] wmycheung@gmail.com is offline

Default Iterative creation of Image objects?

Hi all,

I am currently working on a VBA program that reads image files from a
folder (Jpegs, incidentally). I have produced a mockup that requires
Image objects to already be defined (like I newbie, I just dragged them
from the toolbox!). Is it possible to iteratively create Image objects
in a Frame? For example: I have ten pictures in one folder, therefore I
would like to create objects Image1, Image2, Image3.... etc... and make
them work as thumbnails?

Being somebody who used to write (badly!) in PHP and Java, I am still
working to understand object differences!

Regards,

Gaioshin

www.xfire.com/profile/gaioshin/