Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arnold[_3_] Arnold[_3_] is offline

Default Compare 2 Columns in 2 Sheets that are Not Ordered the Same

Hi,
In matching 2 columns-col J in sheet1 and col A in sheet2-col A in
sheet2 is a subset of col J and can contain any values of col J. Col A
is ordered differently than col J, and col A does not have to contain
all the values of col J. Col J can contain more (different) values
than col A.

What I want to do is for sheet1 to detect when a change occurs in an
existing value in col J that is also present in sheet2 col A. If that
cell in col J is changed, I would like to invoke the removal of a
filter (col A is the filtered list).

Thanks for any help,

Eric