Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMay JMay is offline

Default Function not completely volatile help

I'm using Stephen Bullen's Function code to populate my Cell C38:
After I Filter my C38 it Displays LGC as it should;
I have a forms button assigned (also below) ShowAll
When I click the button all records are displayed, but my Cell C38 still
Shows the LGC Note that I did add (Line3) Application.Volatile, but
It didn't help so I commented it out. What can I do to have C38 Display
a blank - as it does if I click on the Column header down-arrow and
select ALL,, When C38 does away with the LGC and Displays Blank <<
What I want to happen.

TIA,

Jim May

Function FilterCriteria(Rng As Range) As String
'By Stephen Bullen
'Application.Volatile
Dim Filter As String
Filter = ""
On Error GoTo Finish
With Rng.Parent.AutoFilter
If Intersect(Rng, .Range) Is Nothing Then GoTo Finish
With .Filters(Rng.Column - .Range.Column + 1)
If Not .On Then GoTo Finish
Filter = .Criteria1
Select Case .Operator
Case xlAnd