Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
grmbl grmbl is offline

Default Insert row after last (filled row)

merjet schreef:
Undo the copying mode with:
Application.CutCopyMode = False

I don't understand why you needed iRow + 2.
In any case, the incrementing and filling would go something like this:
Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(iRow+1,1) = Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(iRow,1) + 1
Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(iRow+1,2) = 'add code
. . .
Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(iRow+1,5) = 'add code

Hth,
Merjet

The original code didn't add a row but when i changed it to 2 it
As far as im concerned the problem is solved!

Ive allready completed the code now but hey nice of you to help me
Merjet.
You've just learned me a bit more about VBA, thx!

greetlings =)