Tushar Mehta

So what do you need help with? You appear to have the correct plan.
Just go ahead and implement it. If you get stuck on a particular issue
post back and someone should be able to assist you.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi

I am trying to plot a normal distribution curve using vba. i think there is
a way to use loops to generate the x and hence y values.

I understand that we use
Application.WorksheetFunction.NormDist() function to get the y-values
and we use loops to generate our x-values

so what i really want is to evaluate the normal distribution function at
different values of x to enable me to plot the graph.

In the chart I used Offset function
XVals =OFFSET(Sheet1!$E$2,0,0,Sheet1!$B$5)
YVals = =OFFSET(XVal,0,1)

This is illustration of what I want
http://phpaw.com/myscrpit/milt-up/jp...1124104974.jpg
Please Help me if you can.......