Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Missing VBA Code in Excel 2007

I am afraid that it is true, FileSearch has been dropped from 2007 (it was
buggy, and MS decided to drop it rather than invest in fixing it).

Look at Dir in help, it will achieve the same results.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rob" wrote in message

I have been trying Excel 2007 and one of my models that works fine in

Excel
2000, doesn't run the VBA code below, if I retype this the option from the
prompt , suggests that FileSearch is no long an option. Surely this can't
be true?

With Application.FileSearch
.NewSearch

Thanks, Rob