Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default "Application.ScreenUpdating = False" on the intranet

Do you change the .screenupdating back to true?

KSO wrote:

In the first place it seems better but then I click on one of the sheet tabs
..... ups, the sheet disapeared ..... click on the next sheet tab .... ups,
disapeared too !

not a good solution !

KSO, Denmark

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I'd guess that since you're viewing the workbook in a browser (MSIE/Firefox),
then excel sees the application as that browser--not excel itself.

Maybe you can use:
Thisworkbook.parent.screenupdating = false

But that's just a guess from someone who doesn't speak the internets stuff.

KSO wrote:

How come a "Application.ScreenUpdating = False" an later a
"Application.ScreenUpdating = True" won't work ?

The screen doesn't update !

Why ?

KS, Denmark

--