Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sean Sean is offline

Default Extract Info From All Files in a Directory Q

Is it possible to extract the following details from All Excel files in
a particular folder (say C:\My Documents\Extract Folder)

1) Author
2) date of Creation
3) Date of extraction i.e. the time and date I run the code (usually
will run every day)

I was hoping to run a piece of code that would extract out the above in
a simple sheet, possibly without even opening the files with 1) above
listed in Column A and 2) above listed in Column B and 3) above in
column C. All files in this folder will be Excel

Thanks