Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Johnson Ken Johnson is offline

Default Changing the Zoom Property of a WorkBook without using an Array

spences10 wrote:
Hi,

there is one thing i have noticed though.

i have just checked the print preview of the document and it has
changed the scaling to like 10% ?

has this anything to do with it?, this is the only this that i have
changed =0

Hi,

I just took one of my workbooks, checked each sheets appearance in
Print Preview, manually zoomed each sheet to 50%, checked Print Preview
appearances again, and there was no difference.
Then I rezoomed back to 100%, hid one of the sheets, ran the ZoomAll
macro, checked Print Preview appearances, and again there was no
change.

So I don't know what has caused your Print Previews to change.

Ken Johnson