Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Line up graphs

How does it work for i=0?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"S" wrote in message
Nevermind. The code I put below actually does work.

"S" wrote:

Thanks! What if I got a lists of graphs to align? Do those commands work
in a
For loop? What does the "index" do in the ChartObjects(index)?

I tried the following but it doesn't work:
For i = 0 To 1
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(i).Top = Range("F" & i).Top
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(i).Left = Range("F" & i).Left
Next

Thanks!

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Try something like

ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Top = Range("E5").Top
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Left = Range("E5").Left

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"S" wrote in message
Hi I am just wondering is it possible for me to line up graphs in
macro?
For
instance, I want to line up the top left corner of a graph with cell
"E5".

Thanks!