Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hughie hughie is offline

Default Application.Visible = True and focus

Here's one for you..

I've got a modeless userform firing up after a 'Application.Visible =
False'. Because I want to get into the code and continue editing I've
added a 'view worksheet' button to the form that does a
'Application.Visible = True'. All is well..

...except that the worksheet is behind the userform and won't take focus
and come to the front. How can I get the two windows to behave
normally ie when you click on one it takes focus and comes to the
front?

tia,
Hughie