Piranha

mak222,

Or maybe click on Window/Arrange/Tiled/Ok

Dave
Wrote:
I have a worksheet with 12 tabs that is stored on a shared drive, this
is accessed by several users. One user is not able to see the tabs
across the bottom. She is at a different location than all other
users, so we can't physically see this on her PC. All other users can
see the tabs when accessing on the shared drive, and when opening an
emailed copy. We have had her maximize, etc. and still no tabs.

Any suggestions on what I can tell her. I might be missing something
simple. I have tried to recreate the problem on a local copy, but can
not.

Thanks

--
Piranha