Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
spences10 spences10 is offline

Default Change Password from an Array

Hi,

I have devised a UserForm that asks for a username and password which
in turn unlocks certain parts of a work book for that user, I want to
enable them to change the password that has been assigned to them.

I am currently trying to use InputBox method for this, with some degree
of success where I can populate the sheet with the passwords on it, but
not for each individual user. So what I think I need is a way to look
up who the user is in the array then change the password for that user.