JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Nope, just making a suggestion. Imposing my morals would be "Don't do that
because ....." or "It's a sin to .....". I didn't do either - I just
suggested that maybe they shouldn't be trying to break into the file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

I never told anyone that they should or should not respond to the request
for a crack. I've only said that I am skeptical about anyone who wants
one.

I was referring to your telling the OP

And since the file was protected in the first place, maybe you
shouldn't be trying to break into it.

It sounded to me like an attempt to impose your morals and ethics.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

I have my hands full with my own set of personal morals and ethics
without trying to impose them on others.

Yet you did so in your first post of this thread...

I'm confused.