Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Fishlock Martin Fishlock is offline

Default Populating worksheet from userform combobox

Hi Buckchow,

Please can you post your code so that somebody could provide could help me.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"buckchow" wrote:

I'm having problems trying to get the selected item in the combobox to
populate the existing row in the worksheet. When I click on the
selected item in the combobox and save to the worksheet it adds the
item to the next empty row instead of using the existing row, creating
a duplicate item entry. What I would like to happen is if the item
already exists in the combobox, then add rest of the userform data to
that existing row on the worksheet. If a new item is entered in the
combobox, then the userform data would be entered in the next available
empty row.

--
buckchow
buckchow's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5975