Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
buckchow buckchow is offline

Default Populating worksheet from userform combobox

I'm having problems trying to get the selected item in the combobox t
populate the existing row in the worksheet. When I click on th
selected item in the combobox and save to the worksheet it adds th
item to the next empty row instead of using the existing row, creatin
a duplicate item entry. What I would like to happen is if the ite
already exists in the combobox, then add rest of the userform data t
that existing row on the worksheet. If a new item is entered in th
combobox, then the userform data would be entered in the next availabl
empty row

--
buckcho
buckchow's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=597