Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Shaka215@gmail.com is offline

Default Please help! This problem is driving me crazy! Workbook sample provided!

After much consideration...I figured out how to do it without needing
the code to get the user form (specifically) to get the information...I
thank you PY for making it clearer to me. I was originally put off by
your message but after considering a few things I realized I am better
off keeping Excel in the picture and not dabbling in lengthy
complicated code to get it to work correctly. I feel my abilities have
grown a lot after trying to get it to work... Your words helped me grow
beyond what I thought I was getting my self into...for that I thank
you.

Mr. Cone... I don't know what to say...I expected more from someone
with your abilities / talents but you felt compelled to say something
stupid. You make software plugins for Excel and the best answer you can
give to someone who has the message "Please help! This problem is
driving me crazy!" is some passage from a crappy song made 40 years
ago? Maybe you "overlooked me" tonight for what ever reason...maybe if
you were more cut and dry like PY was I'd be thanking you but I'm not.
I just pray that when you tell someone "I'm having a heart attack!"
They don't utter some crap from a fortune cookie or from some crusty
song from 40 years ago. Whatever the case is...you said what you had to
say and now I feel compelled to share my thoughts of your actions. Grow
up dude...no one on this board is interested in trying to solve the
meaning of life out...just how to fix & learn from their problems and
move on.

Thank you PY! Your help is much appreciated!

-Todd