Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default formula for aquiring a gestational age

you're welcome, glad it worked for you.

--

Gary

"hannatrip" wrote in message
Gary,
thank you sooo much, it is perfect!!!

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

here's one way.

in a2: 6/10/06
in b2: =a2+280
in c2: =TRUNC((TODAY()-A2)/7)& " weeks " & MOD(TODAY()-A2,7) & " days"

the results should show:

b2 = 3/17/2007
c2=30 weeks 6 days

--

Gary

"hannatrip" wrote in message
I tried what you showed me and it worked but how do i get the weeks up to
todays date though?

"Scott" wrote:

Yes.

You can work with dates the same way you work with numbers. (Just make
sure the cell is formatted as a date.)

ie. If A2 has the Due Date, you can put =A2-280 in B2 to get the other
date.

Scott

hannatrip wrote:
I am sooo stuck, I need a formula to retrieve a gestational age for
pregnancy. I need to be able to put in the due date, subtract 280 days
from
todays date. is this possible?