Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Robert_Steel@nospam.com is offline

Default Etiquette for borrowing code from a post by Harald Staff

Some time ago I found and used a piece of VBA code posted by Harald Staff
(Listmyfiles).
The code is more advanced than I am able to write, but I did get the gist.
It lists the directory and subdirectory contents on a worksheet.

This week I modified the code to solve a different problem I was having.
The modified code now concatenates multiple text files into one MSWord
document.
(This has solved a problem I had with importing VCard files for what it is
worth.)

The modified code would be useful to other users of the freeware PIM
(EssentialPim) I am using. I would therefore like to post it on the
support forum.

I will not do this unless it is acceptable to do so.
I would also like a form of words to properly identify the real source of
the code.

any advice please.

Cheers Rob